a blog about many issues and topics regarding my life which in return could relate to others

Friday, June 26, 2009

Main goal this summer

My main goal this summer is to buy a newer car since mine just pretty much died on me. I owned a 93 cavalier and I have to tell you those are not the most reliable cars around. The damn things suspension went right through the roof of the back trunk on the right side. for the longest time all I could hear was the rattle every time I hit a bump on the road. When I had people in it people were worried for their life thinking that the car would fall apart while I was driving. I would also like to add that this thing had a major gas leak which not only made the car smell but cost me on average 15 bucks a day to drive. There was a small windshield crack in it which spread from one small crack to three crack that spread across the window. I later discovered a wire that fell from that back bumper that was for one of the marker lights. In the winter this wire accumulated snow which then created a huge ass snowball that hung from the back of the car dangling as I drove around. This did not stop me from taking it on the highway. I had a nickname for this car. I called it Suzanne and thought it fit the description of a ugly beastly car. Surprising one of my ex girlfriends loved this car but I thought she was bizare to begin with that is probably why things never worked out. Currently im saving for a better car. I have seven hundred dollars to start with. It looks like I am going to have a long road ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment